Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog!  I have spent hours and hours looking for spoilers on romance books before actually starting a book.  I am one of those people who needs to know a little bit more about what's going to happen before I begin a book.  I have never liked to be surprised.

If you are like me, when you begin reading a romance book you become part of the book.  The characters become real to me.  If the book is amazing then those characters will stay with me for days if not weeks.  A prime example of this would be Fifty Shades of Grey.  It's been months and I still can't get Christian and Ana out of my head.  

A lot of people perfer to go into a book blind, I am NOT one of those people.  I hate looking and looking and not being able to find any kind of spoilers on a book so that is why I am starting this blog.  So other's like me can have an idea of what is going to happen in that book they have been waiting to read.

I'm giving fair warning now.  If you don't want to know what is going to happen in a book then don't read any other posts on my blog! 

**MAJOR SPOILER BLOG!!!**

Thanks for reading.  I have read a ton of romance books and I do reviews on GoodReads as well.  It will take me awhile to get them here so if you have a request please let me know and I will try to get it posted!