Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Check out my Facebook Page!

I have created a Facebook Page to go along with this blog.  If you like my blog and find it useful please...


  1. Please follow or subscribe to Romance Readers 101.  There are several ways to do it and it's fast and easy!
    1. Suscribe by email...just enter your email into the box provided on the right column
    2. Subscribe by Bloglovin-There is also a link on the right for this option
    3. Follow with Google+
    4. Follow me on Twitter
  2. Please go to Facebook and like my page.  There you will find links to reviews, updates on what I am currently reading, discussions, and info on future new releases.
    1. There is a Facebook link on the right side column as well.  Click it and it will take you straight to my page and then just click "Like"
Thank You so much for your support!  I am trying to get on publisher's radar for ARC's.  While some publishers are already responding I would like for others to as well.  My numbers are important to them so I guess they will have to be to me as well :)