Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stay with me just a little longer!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to update everyone.  Thank you for sticking with me.  I know I've been MIA the last few months but I assure you it wasn't because I wanted to be.  I've had several emails and comments from readers asking if I'm going to be blogging soon.

The answer to this is YES!!  I'm excited to be returning!  The last few months have been extremely rough for my family.  I've had family issue after family issue.  Currently I'm attending to my very sick father.  He has had a major heart attack and I've been with him.  While he isn't doing well, I have high hopes for his health.

I'm still here I promise.  I've read so many amazing books and I've got so much to blog about.  Please be patient with me since it's going to take me a bit to get them all down.  Once again, THANK YOU for sticking with me!  Let me know if there is a book you're looking for spoilers on.  It's very possible I've already read it and I can get that review done quickly for you.  Just stay with me for a little longer ;)

Hugs,

~~Rachel